Sunday 4 March 2012

Eventuality

I think this is a personal best for actually keeping up a blog, or anything similar, for myself. so props to me.

Its been a wild and bumpy ride last week readers, and one that I'm not all to comfortable of sharing the details of on here. I'm not necessarily proud of what's happened this week, but, given hindsight, I wouldn't have changed it at all. I feel like I'm finally ready to cast aside all of my old doubts and fears, everything that has been stopping me from living my life.

I swear, if this keyboard doesn't stop playing around I'm going to smash it into so many tiny pieces..

Anyway, I think tonight's is just going to be a short one, mainly due to this keyboard. But I guess my thoughts are that I don't know what the future is going to hold, but I'm gonna work real hard to make it what I want. And if you're not going to give me the time and effort I want, then you might not make it there. And I think I can finally say and mean that. I don't need time wasters in my life, I've wasted enough of my own time already.

Kexys

No comments:

Post a Comment