Thursday 25 October 2012

Inspire

It's nice to finally be inspired to write again without a surge of depression or anger fueling my words. I finally feel like my feet have returned to their rightful place beneath my legs, no longer free-falling onto a path of life that I wasn't sure I wanted.

Tonight I went and watched my first live musical. I know, terrible right. I'm on a musical theater course without ever seeing a live musical. I love to sing, and I love to dance, and this was the best way to combine them. But now. I've seen what I want to do, what I want to be. I've wanted to teach for as long as I can remember, and that dream is still in the works, but if I can get out there and take my shot, then why the hell not.

I want to be a star.

I know it's hard. I know its a rocky path. I know so many people go into this business with more experience and everything than me. But I know that if I give it everything I have, I can be as good or better than everyone else. I want to take my shot, to be the one inspiring others like I was tonight.

So for 3 years, I'm going to give it everything I have. I'm going to get the solos, I'm going to be the one who makes the dream.

Just you try and stop me.

Kex

No comments:

Post a Comment