Friday 27 May 2016

Making Waves

For those of you who perhaps don't know me well, but still choose to read my blog:

Thank you.

This is how I cope. This is how I get rid of all the negativity inside. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm not looking to make people worry. I write this to get it all out of my head and give myself permission to stop thinking about everything.

Since my meltdown a few days ago, I've had so many people come to me and offer an ear, tell me that its okay, and everything in between. I appreciate this so much, even if I don't always show it in my broken down state.

Besides my messed up sleeping pattern, I'm feeling a lot better in myself again. There is no need to worry, no cause for concern.

The truth is, I expected this low for a while and was prepared for it.

A few months ago, I was happier than I had been in a long time, and that makes waves, as generally, the happier I am in my up, the worse I get in my down.

I have weathered that storm, and I'm passed the worst of it. There's no need to worry, honestly, I'm okay.

Now if I could only get my sleeping pattern sorted..

Kexys

No comments:

Post a Comment