Saturday 16 November 2013

Boiling Point

Incase you didn't read the disclaimer, the thoughts I post here are from my mind and are meant for me. It's not about telling on people, that's why I don't use any names. It's not about making people feel sorry for me, it's about me getting all the shit that is bothering me out of my mind and onto somewhere else. If you don't like what you're reading then fuck off, this isn't for you. It's for me, and the people that want to try and understand me. I don't have to explain myself to anyone for the words I write on here.

To the people that took offense to yesterdays blog: I drew the line under everything, then blogged it out to clear my mind. It wasn't an attack on anyone, it was meant for me. Yes, I'm a selfish cunt, handle it.

To the people that want apologies for anything I said in the blog or at all yesterday: I gave out all the apologies to the people that deserved them. You can hold your breath all you want, if you ain't got one already, it's because I'm not sorry. Simple as that.

To the people that say "You have to talk about it" "Don't bottle it all up" ect. I do talk about it. Just not to you. Because you don't understand, and you can't understand. You prove this by making comments, or forcing me into situations that just MAKE THINGS WORSE. And you would do this more if I ever tried to explain what I was thinking. That's also the reason I write on here, so things aren't bottled up.

When you're dealing with a depressive anxious introvert, you need to use a certain amount of tact. When said introvert has retreated back into their shell, reassure them to help them come back out of it. Putting them into a situation they find uncomfortable will only make things worse for them as they retreat more. And certainly, telling them "You're 25, start acting like it" is going to help. It's obviously not going to make them feel even worse because they know how they are fucked up in the head.

http://fallingintowonderland.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/introvert.jpeg

I can't even explain how angry people have made me today. I said it's over, yet you all continue to drag it out. I don't want to talk about it with you, or I would. It is that simple. Situation resolved. Finito. Done.

So lets review:

- Situation is over. If anyone wants to continue to talk about it, please do so away from me, I don't give a shit about it anymore.
- No more apologies, because I'm not sorry.
- If I'm not talking to you about it, there's a reason for it.
- Stop trying to help. You're making it worse, for me and you.
- If this blog offends you, fuck off.

We done? Good.

Kex

1 comment: