Sunday 20 May 2012

Vivid

Another vivid dream happened to me last night. If it wasn't for the dog waking me up, I don't know how it would have ended.

I don't remember exactly how it started, but I was being hunted by demons, who wanted me dead. They had taken the form of people I knew and were constantly hunting me. I found out who they were and I eventually tried to compromise with them. They took me to "Hell" (Which looked surprisingly like a holiday resort) and tried to make me sign an agreement to become a demon. After reading the small print, and adding in some terms of my own, I met the demon king. He claimed that he was happy I compromised, based on my "Track record". I had apparently escaped from Hell before, when my body went through a near death experience (which is why I was being hunted down), and he also showed me my track record, claiming I was responsible for 8724 deaths. It was a chilling experience overall, and the calmness I had through the whole thing disturbs me, it was almost like I didn't care what was going on.

There was another carrot for becoming a demon, however. One of the demons took the form of a girl I know, and I was promised I could be with her if I accepted. I woke right as I had laid my final terms to the King, and was waiting for him to decide on whether a compromise would be met. I would have probably said yes, if they had. It's a scary thought for me, I'm not evil, but I know what I could accomplish if I had power, no matter the source. Do the ends justify the means?

No comments:

Post a Comment