Tuesday 22 September 2015

Miracle

I've come to realise that miracles, though they can occur, don't happen nearly often as they should. If there is something you want, you can sit back, waiting on a miracle, or you can go out and do everything in your power to attain it.

I don't expect things to happen overnight, or any kind of short time frame. But progress is progress, and when you can see little things happening day by day, it's a real work up. Currently, I have 3 goals for this next year, and I will make them work, in only the last week, my situation on all of them has improved visibly. But when the easiest of these goals is beating out the competition to get a lead in a musical, the rest must be something special.

But it's all work, work that you can't be afraid to dive headlong into. Nothing is to be attained by sitting on my hands and waiting. I need to bring what I want to me. It's just time and work. And in a perfect world a miracle would happen, and that day would finally be here. But it will be, just you wait and see.

I'm not holding back any more.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment