Tuesday 16 April 2013

Euphoria


Ahead with work, nice big buffer in case I talk too fast in my presentation too. Life is good.

I don't even know what brought this surge of euphoria to me, but I feel really good about myself. Casually thinking about and making plans to do things that will make me happy, because why the fuck not! There isn't anything to be lost by taking an opportunity, only things to be potentially gained. This chain of thought is what's keeping me going right now.

The right word in the right ear at the right time can move mountains if it needs to, and my task is much smaller than that right now. I've thought, what if it fails? But then, so what? There's literally nothing to lose by trying, except maybe a bit of time, wow, like I don't already have enough of that.

Apparently I work best with Sherlock on in the background. I relate far too much to that man, if I could deduce like he could we would be the same person. Which probably isn't good, because I'm sure he's sociopathic.. Meh! Let's not dwell on that!

Nom nom Cake. Nom nom drinks. Estimated time left to complete uni work? 40 minutes! Fuck yeah. Might actually get to play a game before bed tonight, or just sleep, or do anything! Free time! I could make my fingers dance or sing or.. Learn Zombie Prom songs? That's probably the most likely! Yay, work! :P

I don't want to blame my Depression and Anxiety any more, unless it's an actual panic attack. I can pretty much work through it all now, I'm just shy. Which I kinda always have been. Do I feel like myself again. Yeah I do. What would Joe do in these situations! Exactly this. Fuck me, I'm home!

Kex

No comments:

Post a Comment