Friday 19 April 2013

Take me as I am pt2


My most read blog is the "Take me as I am one", and in my opinion, that's probably the single best blog I've ever written. If you want to understand me, you need to read that. However, it IS 6 months old now, things have changed.

Frequent readers will see that slowly, I have been getting stronger with myself, these days more than ever, I feel more like the person that I want to be every day. I have big plans for summer, and every intention to stick to them. If it goes to plan then next year will be even better than this one.

I'm at a point now, where through myself and the people around me, I have reached a good enough mental state to take charge of my life and fix what was previously lying in ruin around me. Thank you to everyone who helped me make it this far.

I'm still sick of being treated like an underdog all the time. Other people seem to fall into opportunities that pass me by no matter how hard I work for them. Maybe I need to be more vocal. Step one: Speak up if you have a problem. I know that, if someone has a problem with me I would rather they told me so we could come to an amiable solution, as opposed to being at loggerheads over stupid things. I should start doing the same thing. Step two: Don't let an opportunity pass you by. Would you rather be told no to know for sure, or would you prefer to live your life wondering what could have happened. Why give up at the first hurdle, anything worth attaining is worth working toward.

I've become so much healthier these last 6 months, body and mind. My waist has shrank 8 inches from my biggest, and for the first time ever today, I looked at my body and thought "Wow, I am actually getting thinner". The moment I thought wouldn't ever come finally arrived. Step three: Do more to be healthy. Obviously, I'm doing something right, but I know that I could do a whole lot more. If my student loan comes in soon (Which I really hope it does), I'll start a proper healthy eating thing for summer alongside the gym. I wanna see what it'll do to my body. Equally there are other things in dire need of fixing, and I'll do everything I can to make it so.

And this one isn't just for me, its for everyone. People go through shit. It's always tough for everyone, and you have no idea what could be going on in someones private life. Step 4: Thank people for being there, tell them when they make you feel good, help others do the same. Nowadays, the only time we say something is when we have something bad to say. That's not how it should be. Don't get me wrong, problems need working out, but equally, if we help each other feel good, then there is so much more to be earned :)

I'm Kexys, I'm Joe, and I'm all of you. Take me as I am, because really, we're all just the same.

Kex

No comments:

Post a Comment