Saturday 27 April 2013

Change


With anything, it needs to be taken in moderation. I'm an intensive person, I'll give everything to things that I want to do, however, I know I have to slow down sometimes too. Now that money isn't an immediate concern, I can start looking to other aspects of my life.

In 5 days, I will be done with Uni until next September, and that's quite a way away. Until then, my focus is one bringing my physical fitness back to where it needs to be. I've never ben a skinny guy, but I want to be able to look at myself and be happy with what I see again. I've said from the get-go that as soon as my student funding went in, it would be the start of my healthy lifestyle, kind of ironic that it comes as my Uni life comes to a pause.

I intend to stick with that though, and have already been looking into healthy meal plans, gym times and other malarky. I'm going to miss the excercise I've been getting from dance, but if I keep up my streches, and start hitting the gym properly, I should continue to see results. I'm not sure exactly what I want out of this, and even if I don't lose much weight, as long as I feel fitter, it will be an acomplishment.

However, I'm still me. I still love to lie in, and play games and generally slack off. So I'll make the time for that too. I can't excercise all day everyday, that's unhealthy too. Getting a job would also help, giving me a distraction from being bored and more excercise. We'll see how this all pans out.

This summer should be interesting to say the least.

Kex

No comments:

Post a Comment